Contact us for availability
NOT SUITABLE FOR INSTALLATION ON CARS WITH ALLOY SUBFRAMES
SuperPro repair/upgrade arms supplied with ball joints and SuperPro's offset bushes pre-fitted to increase caster for sharper steering, more steering weight and greater straight-line stability. The SuperPro front lower control arm kit has been designed to be an easy repair solution.
Offering both alignment and vehicle handling improvements. Designed not just as a repair solution but as an upgrade!
Supplied as a complete kit and fully assembled with special uprated ball joints and proprietary SuperPro bushings. We have made this kit by far the best choice on the market.
These arms utilise the SuperPro bushings and are manufactured from a high-strength material.
By eliminating the O.E style rubber bushing, these arms have been optimised for longevity, durability and performance, without any unwanted NVH.
TRC1071 comes with two VAG OE WHT 000785 flanged nuts to allow the part to be fitted to vehicles with alloy hubs.
SuperPro Control Arms are perfectly suited as a standard replacement and are an upgrade from the factory arms, eliminating the undesirable arm movement to maintain better steering geometry in all driving conditions.
SuperPro offers a lifetime warranty on all Polyurethane products and a 3 year or 36,000-mile warranty on all metal products, end links and ball joints. This warranty covers the cost of replacing the parts in the case of manufacturing defects, material defects and is subject to a Fair Use assessment.
- 2 x Arms
- 2 x Ball Joints
- 4 x Polyurethane Bushes
- 4 x Steel Tubes
- Audi A3 MK3 8VA 5-Door Sportback quattro (2012 and later)
- Audi A3 MK3 8V1 3-Door Hatchback Front Wheel Drive (2012 to 2016)
- Audi A3 MK3 8VA 5-Door Sportback Front Wheel Drive (2012 to 2016)
- Audi A3 MK3 8V1 3-Door Hatchback quattro (2012 to 2020)
- Audi A3 MK3 8VS Saloon / Limousine Front Wheel Drive (2013 and later)
- Audi A3 MK3 8VS Saloon / Limousine quattro (2013 and later)
- Audi A3 MK3 8V7 Cabriolet Front Wheel Drive (2013 to 2019)
- Audi A3 MK3 8V7 Cabriolet quattro (2014 to 2019)
- Seat Leon MK3 Front Wheel Drive (2012 and later)
- Skoda Karoq NU7 Front Wheel Drive (2017 and later)
- Skoda Octavia MK3 All-wheel Drive (2012 and later)
- Skoda Octavia MK3 Front Wheel Drive (2012 to 2016)
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 4MOTION (2012 to 2019)
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 Front Wheel Drive (2012 to 2019)
- Volkswagen Golf MK8 Front Wheel Drive (2019 and later)
- Volkswagen Golf MK8 4MOTION (2020 and later)
- Volkswagen Golf Alltrack BA5 All-wheel Drive (2014 to 2020)
- Volkswagen Tiguan AD Front Wheel Drive (2016 and later)
- Volkswagen Tiguan AD 4MOTION (2016 to 2020)
- Volkswagen T-ROC A11 4MOTION (2017 and later)
- Volkswagen T-ROC A11 Front Wheel Drive (2017 and later)